Friday 9 March 2012

Activity 1 : Introduction of me!

Kia ora. Finally got here... the blog spot is running. Kind of. I'm in my fourth year of employment at OP, having started as a lecturer at the School of Veterinary Nursing and now managing the full time programme. We have about 40 students on site, fulltime. I also have two kids, partner, cat and a dog, I am  veterinarian by training, with a passion for psychology and psychotherapy, bike riding, running and coffee. And an unhealthy interest in the concept of peak oil... unhealthy, because it's so depressing...
I look forward to gaining knowledge around flexible learning, and implementing these ideas for my fulltimers. I am pleased to see some familiar names - HI ANNETTE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen
    Great to meet in cyberspace and hopefully we will meet over that cup of coffee next time I am in Dunedin. I still need to practise juggling those balls better!
    Congratulations on a great blog and what a wonderful photo. I do love the reflection in your glasses, even if it wasn’t intentional :)
    Cheers
    Annette

    ReplyDelete